WFTO Country Representatives
The WFTO Secretary General appoints Country Representatives to help get the WFTO message out into the global community and to carry out various functions on behalf of the WFTO Board and Secretary General. Country Representatives will be affiliated with Organizations that are members of WFTO.
Country Representatives are asked to:
1. Serve as key contact and representative for WFTO.
2. Make representations, present briefs, and serve as a catalyst for WFTO.
3. Attend conferences and meetings, speaking about WFTO.
4. Help organize regional activities for members and the community
5. Provide regional news for publication in WFTO Global Connexion.
6. Recruit members for WFTO.
7. Provide modest resources to support these activities.
8. Maintain regular contact with the Secretary General.
WFTO will support Country Representatives by providing:
1. Resource materials : business cards (where needed), leaflets, and brochures.
2. A 'profile' in the WFTO Global Connexion.
3. Recognition in the WFTO Annual Report & Directory
4. Recognition at the International Symposium on Technology Education & Training.
5. A Certificate acknowledging role as Country Representative.
Current Country Representatives
Prof. Leonard Pagitsch - Austria
Dr. Mario Borges - Brazil
Charles Brimley - Canada
Yu Zhanglong - China
Anders Vind - Denmark
Prof. Dr. Mohammed Elsaid - Egypt
Chris Wong - Hong Kong
Ahmed Alnaib - Iraq
Hugh Gray - Ireland
Dr. Ahmad Bakar - Malaysia
Prof. Fransisco Tavera - Mexico
Dr. CK Basu - Philippines
Dr. Ludwik Komorowski - Poland
Johan de Koker - South Africa
Dr. Tayeb Kamali - United Arab Emirates
Alan Gingell - United Kingdom
George JereRoman - Zambia
For more information OR to volunteer as a Country Representative, please e-mail Nikki Glahn.